The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Drugs, the Brain, and Behavior: The Pharmacology of Abuse and Dependence, Second Edition
The Pharmacology of Drug Use Disorders
Explore the brain and discover the clinical and pharmacological issues surrounding drug abuse and dependence. The authors, research scientists with years of experience in alcohol and drug studies, provide definitions, historic discoveries about the nervous system, and original, eye-catching illustrations to discuss the brain/behavior relationship, basic neuroanatomy, neurophysiology, and the mechanistic actions of mood-altering drugs.
232 pages; ISBN 9781135122188
, or download in or
More Social Science
- Academic > Health Sciences > Therapeutics. Pharmacology > Drugs and their actions
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychopathology > Addiction
- Social Science > Social Issues > Drug Addiction & Substance Abuse
- Self-Help > Substance Abuse & Addictions
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Neuropsychology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Mental Health