The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Institutional Reform in Central Asia
The countries of Central Asia are increasingly the focus of intense international attention due to their geopolitical and economic importance as well as their unsettled transition processes. The region faced enormous challenges when the Soviet Union disintegrated, and this book focuses on the reforms of the institutional environment that have been largely neglected.
304 pages; ISBN 9781136210051
, or download in or
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Asia, Africa, Australia, Pacific Area, etc. > Asia > Central Asia
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration (Asia, Africa, Australia, Pacific Area, etc.) > Asia > Central Asia Including former republics of the Soviet Union
- Social Science > Discrimination & Race Relations
- Social Science > Ethnic Studies
- Business > Economic Conditions
- Business > Economic Development
- Business > Development