CSS3: The Missing Manual
CSS3 lets you create professional-looking websites, but learning its finer points can be tricky—even for seasoned web developers. This Missing Manual shows you how to take your HTML and CSS skills to the next level, with valuable tips, tricks, and step-by-step instructions. You’ll quickly learn how to build web pages that look great and run fast on devices and screens of all sizes.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Start with the basics. Write CSS3-friendly HTML, including the HTML5 tags recognized by today’s browsers.
- Apply real-world design. Format text, create navigation tools, and enhance pages with graphics.
- Make your pages lively. Create eye-catching animations and give your visitors attractive tables and forms.
- Take control of page layouts. Use professional design techniques such as floats and positioning.
- Look great on any device. Craft websites that adapt to desktop, tablet, and mobile browsers.
- Get advanced techniques. Use CSS3 more effectively and efficiently, and ensure that your web pages look good when printed.
656 pages; ISBN 9781449339494
, or download in or
Title: CSS3: The Missing Manual
Author: David Sawyer McFarland
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages