Windows 8 eLearning Kit For Dummies
If you want to master Windows 8, this value-packed eLearning kitis essential to your learning process. A complete Microsoft Windows8 course, it includes a full-color printed book and an interactiveeLearning course on CD. Each lesson opens with an introduction tothe content and explains the importance and potential uses forevery task described. Featuring both written and animatedstep-by-step how-tos, practice labs, helpful videos, numerousexamples, and a host of For Dummies hints and tips, thispackage makes your learning process easier.
Follow the material in sequence, or jump in and out as you wish;you learn at your own pace, in your own way. Throughout, you willbenefit from illustrations, animations, voiceover explanations, andthe option of closed captioning if you find you learn better whenyou can read the instructions.
- Helps self-motivated learners master Windows 8 inside andout
- Includes an easy-to-follow, full-color book and an interactiveDummies eLearning Course that corresponds with the book on CD
- Hightlights material with integrated audio and videoinstruction on CD that helps you learn via animations, screencasts,and more
- Offers chapter summaries, practice exercises, discussions ofconcepts and essential terms, and other learning aids
- Allows you to follow the material sequentially or chooseseparate sections at your own time and pace
Windows 8 eLearning Kit For Dummies is the ultimate guideto a productive and flexible learning experience.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of the e-book file, but are available fordownload after purchase.
416 pages; ISBN 9781118233474
, or download in or
Title: Windows 8 eLearning Kit For Dummies
Author: Faithe Wempen
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages