The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New Developments in Goal Setting and Task Performance
This book concentrates on the last twenty years of research in the area of goal setting and performance at work. The editors and contributors believe goals affect action, and this volume will have a lineup of international contributors who look at the recent theories and implications in this area for IO psychologists and human resource management academics and graduate students.
688 pages; ISBN 9781136180958
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Personnel management. Employment management
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Business > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Business > Labor