The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Everything But Teaching
Planning, Paperwork, and Processing
Learn the 7 Imperatives for managing the “other” work of a teacher!
This accessible resource gives all teachers indispensable tips for managing professional priorities outside the classroom and saving energy for the most essential part of their work: teaching students. Real-life vignettes, planning sheets, and other templates illustrate how to master the multitasking demands of the teaching life, including:
- Planning time wisely
- Tailoring grading practices to provide clear feedback
- Holding productive meetings with students, parents, or colleagues
- Keeping and using records effectively
- Corresponding with grace, tact, and detail
- Processing information and refining procedures
- Embracing new professional learning opportunities
128 pages; ISBN 9781452273273
, or download in or