The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
International Handbook of Research on Environmental Education
This handbook illuminates the most important concepts, findings and theories from EE research, critically examining its progression, current debates, what is still missing from the research agenda, and where that agenda might be headed.
Published for the American Educational Research Association (AERA).
592 pages; ISBN 9781136699306
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Environmental Sciences > Environmental education > Environmental education
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental sciences > Environmental education
- Academic > Geography > Environmental sciences > Environmental education
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Science & Technology > Earth Sciences > Experiments & Projects
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials > Science & Technology
- Science > Environmental Science
- Education > Philosophy & Social Aspects
- Psychology & Psychiatry