Social Work and Social Policy
Advancing the Principles of Economic and Social Justice
IRA C. COLBY, DSW, is Dean of the Graduate College of Social Work, University of Houston, in Houston, Texas. Dr. Colby has served on, chaired, or held elective positions in a number of national social work associations, including past president of the Council on Social Work Education, and serves on a number of journal editorial boards.
CATHERINE N. DULMUS, PhD, LCSW, is Professor, Associate Dean for Research, and Director of the Buffalo Center for Social Research in the School of Social Work at the University at Buffalo, SUNY, and Research Director at Hillside Family of Agencies in Rochester, New York.
KAREN M. SOWERS, PhD, is Dean and Beaman Professor in the College of Social Work at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Her research interests include juvenile justice, sexuality, social work education, child welfare, evidence-based practice, and international social work practice.
216 pages; ISBN 9781118420973
, or download in or
Title: Social Work and Social Policy
Author: Ira C. Colby; Catherine N. Dulmus; Karen M. Sowers
More Social Science
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Social service. Social work. Charity organization and practice
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration
- Political Science > Social Policy
- Political Science > Social Services & Welfare
- Social Science > Social Work