The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Hacking For Dummies
Updated for Windows 8 and the latest version of Linux
The best way to stay safe online is to stop hackers before they attack - first, by understanding their thinking and second, by ethically hacking your own site to measure the effectiveness of your security. This practical, top-selling guide will help you do both. Fully updated for Windows 8 and the latest version of Linux, Hacking For Dummies, 4th Edition explores the malicious hacker's mindset and helps you develop an ethical hacking plan (also known as penetration testing) using the newest tools and techniques.
More timely than ever, this must-have book covers the very latest threats, including web app hacks, database hacks, VoIP hacks, and hacking of mobile devices.
- Guides you through the techniques and tools you need to stop hackers before they hack you
- Completely updated to examine the latest hacks to Windows 8 and the newest version of Linux
- Explores the malicious hackers's mindset so that you can counteract or avoid attacks completely
- Suggests ways to report vulnerabilities to upper management, manage security changes, and put anti-hacking policies and procedures in place
If you're responsible for security or penetration testing in your organization, or want to beef up your current system through ethical hacking, make sure you get Hacking For Dummies, 4th Edition.
408 pages; ISBN 9781118380956
, or download in or
Office 2013 In Depth 2013 US$ 31.99 1032 pages
Qualitative Data Analysis with NVivo 2013 US$ 54.00 329 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer security
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Security
- Computers > Social Aspects