Hacking For Dummies
Updated for Windows 8 and the latest version of Linux
The best way to stay safe online is to stop hackers before theyattack - first, by understanding their thinking and second, byethically hacking your own site to measure the effectiveness ofyour security. This practical, top-selling guide will help you doboth. Fully updated for Windows 8 and the latest version of Linux,Hacking For Dummies, 4th Edition explores the malicioushacker's mindset and helps you develop an ethical hacking plan(also known as penetration testing) using the newest tools andtechniques.
More timely than ever, this must-have book covers the verylatest threats, including web app hacks, database hacks, VoIPhacks, and hacking of mobile devices.
- Guides you through the techniques and tools you need to stophackers before they hack you
- Completely updated to examine the latest hacks to Windows 8 andthe newest version of Linux
- Explores the malicious hackers's mindset so that you cancounteract or avoid attacks completely
- Suggests ways to report vulnerabilities to upper management,manage security changes, and put anti-hacking policies andprocedures in place
If you're responsible for security or penetration testing inyour organization, or want to beef up your current system throughethical hacking, make sure you get Hacking For Dummies, 4thEdition.
408 pages; ISBN 9781118380956
, or download in or
Title: Hacking For Dummies
Author: Kevin Beaver
The Innovators 2014 US$ 9.99 528 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer security
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Security
- Computers > Social Aspects