Connecting Social Welfare Policy to Fields of Practice
IRA C. COLBY, DSW, is Dean of the Graduate College of Social Work, University of Houston, Texas. Dr. Colby has served on, chaired, or held elective positions in a number of national social work associations, including past president of the Council on Social Work Education, and serves on a number of journal editorial boards.
CATHERINE N. DULMUS, PhD, LCSW, is Professor, Associate Dean for Research, and Director of the Buffalo Center for Social Research in the School of Social Work at the University at Buffalo, SUNY, and Research Director at Hillside Family of Agencies in Rochester, New York.
KAREN M. SOWERS, PhD, is Dean and Beaman Professor in the College of Social Work at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Her research interests include juvenile justice, sexuality, social work education, child welfare, evidencebased practice, and international social work practice.
312 pages; ISBN 9781118420966
, or download in or
Title: Connecting Social Welfare Policy to Fields of Practice
Author: Ira C. Colby; Catherine N. Dulmus; Karen M. Sowers
More Social Science
The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down 1998 US$ 9.99 339 pages
The Corner 2013 US$ 12.99 576 pages
- Academic > Public Affairs > Criminal justice administration > Penology. Prisons. Corrections > By region or country
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminal justice administration > Penology. Prisons. Corrections
- Academic > Public Affairs > Corrections
- Political Science > Social Services & Welfare
- Social Science > Social Work