The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
A Handbook for Today's Unique American Actor
To support a new generation of actors/acting teachers by coupling fresh ideas and new approaches with the best proven methods and practices. On Acting is written primarily for the contemporary American actor. It strives to address the acting process with an eye toward the performance culture and requirements that exist today. It is a book for the new twenty-first century artist—the serious practical artist who seeks to pursue a career that is both fulfilling and viable.
The text features a balance of philosophy, practical advice, anecdotal evidence/experiences and a wide variety of acting exercises/activities. Also included is the short Steven Breese play "Run. Run. Run Away" and an example of a scene score from that play.
270 pages; ISBN 9781585106851
, or download in
More Performing Arts
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Performing Arts > Art of Acting > Treatises
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Academic > Literature > Societies
- Performing Arts > Acting & Auditioning