The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Routledge Handbook of Media Law
Featuring specially commissioned chapters from experts in the field of media and communications law this book provides an authoritative survey of media law from a comparative perspective.
The handbook will not simply offer a synopsis of the state of affairs in media law jurisprudence. Rather it will provide a better understanding of the forces that generate media rules, norms, and standards, perpetuate them, and foster change in them against the background of major transformations in the way information is mediated as a result of democratization, economic development, cultural change, globalization and technological innovation.
616 pages; ISBN 9781135109004
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Comparative law. International uniform law > Regulation of industry, trade, and commerce. Occupational law > Transportation and communication
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Jurisprudence. Philosophy and theory of law > Schools of legal theory > Natural law
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Bibliography
- Law > Human Rights
- Law > Comparative
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Communication
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Journalism
- Business > Industries