The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Q&A Civil Liberties & Human Rights 2013-2014
Routledge Q&As give you the tools to practice and refine your exam technique, showing you how to apply your knowledge to maximum effect in an exam situation. Each book contains up to fifty essay and problem-based questions on the most commonly examined topics, complete with expert guidance and fully worked model answers.
These new editions for 2013-2014 will provide you with the skills you need for your exams by:
- Helping you to be prepared: each title in the series has an introduction presenting carefully tailored advice on how to approach assessment for your subject
- Showing you what examiners are looking for: each question is annotated with both a short overview on how to approach your answer, as well as footnoted commentary that demonstrate how model answers meet marking criteria
- Offering pointers on how to gain marks, as well as what common errors could lose them: ‘Aim Higher’ and ‘Common Pitfalls’ offer crucial guidance throughout
- Helping you to understand and remember the law: diagrams for each answer work to illuminate difficult legal principles and provide overviews of how model answers are structured
Books in the series are also supported by a Companion Website that offers online essay-writing tutorials, podcasts, bonus Q&As and multiple-choice questions to help you focus your revision more effectively.
304 pages; ISBN 9781136189371
, or download in or
More from this author
- Text, Cases and Materials on Public Law and Human Rights 2/e2003US$ 63.951143 pages
- Judicial Reasoning under the UK Human Rights Act2007US$ 51.00485 pages