The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Q&A Civil Liberties & Human Rights 2013-2014
Routledge Q&As give you the tools to practice and refine your exam technique, showing you how to apply your knowledge to maximum effect in an exam situation.
These new editions for 2013-2014 will provide you with the skills you need for your exams by:
- Showing you what examiners are looking for: each question is annotated with both a short overview on how to approach your answer, as well as footnoted commentary that demonstrate how model answers meet marking criteria
- Offering pointers on how to gain marks, as well as what common errors could lose them: ‘Aim Higher’ and ‘Common Pitfalls’ offer crucial guidance throughout
- Helping you to understand and remember the law: diagrams for each answer work to illuminate difficult legal principles and provide overviews of how model answers are structured
304 pages; ISBN 9781136189371
, or download in or
More from this author
- Text, Cases and Materials on Public Law and Human Rights2003US$ 63.951143 pages
- Judicial Reasoning under the UK Human Rights Act2007US$ 51.00485 pages
Violence against Women under International Human Rights Law 2010 US$ 32.00 411 pages
Collect Your Judgment in 5 Easy Steps 2007 US$ 22.95 258 pages