The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Routledge Handbook of Translation Studies
The Routledge Handbook of Translation Studies provides a comprehensive, state-of-the-art account of the complex field of translation studies.
Written by leading specialists from around the world, this volume brings together authoritative original articles on pressing issues including:
- the current status of the field and its interdisciplinary nature
- the problematic definition of the object of study
- the various theoretical frameworks
- the research methodologies available.
The handbook also includes discussion of the most recent theoretical, descriptive and applied research, as well as glimpses of future directions within the field and an extensive up-to-date bibliography.
The Routledge Handbook of Translation Studies is an indispensable resource for postgraduate students of translation studies.
592 pages; ISBN 9781136242144
, or download in or
More Language Arts
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > Language. Linguistic theory. Comparative grammar > Translating and interpreting
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > General
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Linguistics
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Translating & Interpreting