The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Conferences and Conventions 3rd Edition
This revised 3rd edition has been updated to reflect current trends and emerging topics and achieve a more international approach. This edition has also been updated with the following features:
- New content on social media, web based marketing, the use of technology, experiential marketing and events, the role of trade shows in conventions,?issues of sustainability, and moves to create a profession for event management.
- Fully integrated and updated case studies to highlight current issues and demonstrate theory in practice. Also contains new case studies on the growth markets of Asia, Brazil and the Middle East.
- A detailed meetings and events industry lexicon.
- A companion website is available at www.routledge.com/cw/rogers and includes PowerPoint slides and additional case studies for lecturers and Events Conference Scenarios and web and video links for students.
This book is written in an accessible and engaging style and structured logically with useful features throughout to aid students’ learning and understanding. This book is an invaluable resource to students following Events Management, Hospitality and Tourism courses.
440 pages; ISBN 9781136314988
, or download in or
More from this author
- Marketing Destinations and Venues for Conferences, Conventions and Business Events2012US$ 60.95296 pages
- Conferences and Conventions2004US$ 44.95336 pages