The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
A Spirituality for the Two Halves of Life -- A Companion Journal
In Falling Upward, Fr. Richard Rohr seeks to help readers understand the tasks of the two halves of life and to show them that those who have fallen, failed, or "gone down" are the only ones who understand "up." The Companion Journal helps those who have (and those who have not) read Falling Upward to engage more deeply with the questions the book raises. Using a blend of quotes, questions for individual and group reflection, stories, and suggestions for spiritual practices, it provides a wise guide for deepening the spiritual journey. . . at any time of life.
- Explains why the second half of life can and should be full of spiritual richness
- Offers tools for spiritual growth and greater understanding of the ideas in Falling Upward
- Richard Rohr is a regular contributing writer for Sojourners and Tikkun magazines
This important companion to Falling Upward is an excellent tool for exploring the counterintuitive messages of how we grow spiritually.
208 pages; ISBN 9781118428535
, or download in or
More Body Mind
The Secret 2007 US$ 12.99 216 pages
Happiness at Work: Be Resilient, Motivated, and Successful - No Matter What 2010 US$ 22.95 257 pages
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Worship (Public and private)
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Asceticism > Spiritual direction; History
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Worship Public and private > Public worship
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymns in languages other than English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life
- Religion > Spirituality
- Body Mind & Spirit > Mysticism