Surface For Dummies
Clear the surface and make way for the new tablet from Microsoft!
As Microsoft's first foray into the tablet market, the Surface is packed with all the features you're looking for to stay entertained and get things done wherever you go. Written by bestselling veteran author Andy Rathbone, this full-color, easy-to-understand book is packed with information on how to use the new interface, figure out the operating system, navigate the new app environment, and take full advantage of this exciting new tablet device.
- Explains how Windows 8 Pro and Windows RT differ, and helps you decide which Surface model best meets your needs
- Walks you through using both the hardware and software, such as the touch cover/type cover, Windows RT and Windows 8 Pro operating system, and the version of Office Home & Student 2013 that's bundled with the Surface RT
- Explains how to make Surface work with other devices
- Details how Office applications work on Surface
- Shares tips on how to handle common challenges with tablet devices as well as suggestions for getting a better performance from yours
Surface For Dummies does more than just scratch the surface – it serves as a guide to navigating and enhancing your entire Surface experience!
Title: Surface For Dummies
Author: Andy Rathbone
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition 2015 US$ 79.95 1283 pages
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Computer software
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Computers > Business Software