The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Minecraft For Dummies
More than just a game, Minecraft consists of players using an avatar to create or destroy various types of blocks, form fantastic structures, create artwork, and do much more, all in a three-dimensional environment and across various multiplayer servers in multiple game modes. With this fun and friendly beginners guide, you will quickly grasp how to play Minecraft in the three modes of game play: survival, creative, and hardcore. The easy-to-understand writing style walks you through every step of the way, from downloading the game to choosing a gaming platform to defending your creations against monsters and winning the game by defeating the Ender Dragon.
- Explains how to use blocks to build amazing creations and engage in gameplay with other players
- Details techniques for travelling across the biomes
- Zeroes in on playing wisely in Survival mode so you can acquire resources to maintain your health and hunger
- Shares tips for playing carefully in Creative mode, using your unlimited supply of resources, the ability to fly, and more
- Helps you play in Hardcore mode
Minecraft For Dummies, Portable Edition goes where you go as you create a world you won't want to leave!
160 pages; ISBN 9781118537169
, or download in or
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages
- Academic > Sports and Recreation > Games and amusements > Indoor games and amusements > Board games. Move games
- Academic > Sports and Recreation > Games and amusements > Indoor games and amusements > Computer games. Video games. Fantasy games
- Computers > Business Software
- Computers > Computer Graphics
- Computers > Programming
- Computers > Entertainment & Games