The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
International Trade Law Statutes and Conventions 2011-2013
Designed specifically for students, and responding to current market feedback, Routledge Student Statutes offers a comprehensive collection of statutory provisions un-annotated and therefore ideal for LLB and GDL course and exam use. In addition, an accompanying website offers extensive guidance on how to use and interpret statutes, providing valuable tutorial and exam preparation.
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Comparative law. International uniform law > Regulation of industry, trade, and commerce. Occupational law > Trade and commerce
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Jurisprudence. Philosophy and theory of law > Schools of legal theory
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Bibliography
- Political Science > Economic Policy
- Political Science > International Relations
- Law > Commercial
- Law > International
- Law > Business