The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
A Research and Information Guide
Paul Hindemith: A Research and Information Guide is an annotated bibliography concerning both the nature of primary sources related to the composer and the scope and significance of the secondary sources which deal with him, his compositions, and his influence as a musician and teacher. The second edition includes research published since the publication of the first edition and provides electronic resources.
576 pages; ISBN 9781135848415
, or download in or
- Academic > Performing Arts > Literature on music > Periodicals. Serials
- Academic > Performing Arts > Literature on music > Directories. Almanacs
- Academic > Performing Arts > Literature on music > Bibliography
- Biography & Autobiography > Composers & Musicians
- Reference > Bibliographies & Indexes