Philosophy for A2: Unit 3
Key Themes in Philosophy
Philosophy for A2: Unit 3 is the definitive textbook for students of the current AQA Advanced Level syllabus. Structured very closely around the AQA specifications for Unit 3: Key Themes in Philosophy, it introduces the student to each of the core themes:
- philosophy of mind
- political philosophy
- epistemology and metaphysics
- moral philosophy
- philosophy of religion.
All chapters are helpfully subdivided into short digestible passages, and include:
- quiz questions to test core knowledge
- discussion questions to deepen understanding
- 'going further' sections for advanced study
- text boxes highlighting key definitions and arguments
- cross-references to help students make connections
- lively illustrations, diagrams and a glossary.
In addition, a chapter on exam preparation contains a wealth of helpful hints and tips on revision and exam techniques.
Written by an experienced philosopher and A Level consultant, Philosophy for A2: Unit 3 is an essential companion for all students of A2 Level philosophy.
384 pages; ISBN 9781135867911
, or download in or
Title: Philosophy for A2: Unit 3
Author: Michael Lacewing