The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Drama and English at the Heart of the Primary Curriculum
Written specifically for primary teachers and trainees who wish to develop their teaching skills in English and drama, this book offers practical guidance on model drama and English teaching techniques, approaches to assessment, and examples of cross-curricular links. Teachers and students will benefit from the wide range of techniques covered in this book.
144 pages; ISBN 9781136600418
, or download in or
Understanding by Design, Expanded 2nd Edition 2005 US$ 32.95 383 pages
Digital Leadership 2014 US$ 27.95 265 pages
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types > Amateur theater
- Academic > Performing Arts > Special regions or countries > Jewish theater > Amateur theater
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Performing Arts > Television & Radio
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Education > Curricula