The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Morphophonemics of Modern Hebrew (Routledge Revivals)
Routledge Revivals presents a reissue of Noam Chomksy’s MA thesis, written in 1951, and first published in 1979. Morphophonemics of Modern Hebrew is a landmark study in linguistics and generative phonology, which provides not only an analysis of morphophonemics but of the entire grammar of Modern Hebrew from syntax to phonology. Professor Chomsky’s goal in this thesis is nothing less than a complete generative grammar of the Hebrew language.
84 pages; ISBN 9781136599040
, or download in or
More from this author
More Language Arts
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Oriental philology and literature > Hebrew > Language (Biblical and modern)
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Oriental philology and literature > General > Literature
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Linguistics
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Semantics
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Phonetics & Phonics