The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Improving Learning in Secondary English
Focusing on how teachers can improve the ways in which they plan their lessons, this book demonstrates how careful planning allows the further development of learning approaches. The author presents a clear understanding of how these approaches can be used by the teacher to assess themselves and their students’ learning through:
- careful consideration of how certain approaches to learning can improve a student’s grasp of reading, writing, speaking and listening
- discussions on how theories and research from leading experts can be applied in the classroom
- advice on how to use government strategies and ultimately work beyond them to develop learning in the classroom
- an examination of learning for children of different abilities.
Helping teachers to develop good practice and understanding of learning in a familiar subject context, this book is essential for all those concerned in the teaching of secondary English.
150 pages; ISBN 9781136602931
, or download in or
More from this author
- English for Gifted and Talented Students2008US$ 39.00129 pages
- Teaching Reading in the Secondary Schools Second Edition2013US$ 35.95160 pages
Differentiated Instructional Strategies Professional Learning Guide 2013 US$ 32.95 161 pages
IB Theory of Knowledge 2013 US$ 39.69 450 pages