The Toymaker's workshop and Other Tales
Role Play in the Early Years Drama Activities for 3-7 year-olds
This series responds to the increasing awareness of role play as an exciting and effective approach to enhance children's learning. Each book provides a selection of themed drama activities that develop a range of skills while drawing on children's natural ability to play. Through their imaginative engagement with fictional worlds, children acquire new knowledge and understanding.
The Toymaker's Workshop and Other Tales includes activities on:
- Humpty Dumpty
- Billy Goats Gruff
- The Lonely Dragon.
User-friendly, visual and easy to read, this series is a must for classroom teachers, nursery nurses, playgroup leaders and learning support assistants within pre-school and Key Stage 1 settings who are unfamiliar or wary of role play but want to incorporate it into their teaching.
, or download in or
Title: The Toymaker's workshop and Other Tales
Author: Jo Boulton; Judith Ackroyd
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types > Amateur theater
- Academic > Performing Arts > Special regions or countries > Jewish theater > Amateur theater
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Education > Philosophy & Social Aspects
- Juvenile Nonfiction