The Teddy Bears' Picnic and Other Stories
Role Play in the Early Years Drama Activities for 3-7 year-olds
This series responds to the increasing awareness of role play as an exciting and effective approach to enhance children's learning. Each book provides a selection of themed drama activities that develop a range of skills while drawing on children's natural ability to play. Through their imaginative engagement with fictional worlds, children acquire new knowledge and understanding.
The Teddy Bear's Picnic and Other Stories includes activities on:
- The Teddy Bears’ Picnic
- The not-so jolly postman.
User-friendly, visual and easy to read, this series is a must for classroom teachers, nursery nurses, playgroup leaders and learning support assistants within pre- school and Key Stage 1 settings who are unfamiliar or wary of role play but want to incorporate it into their teaching.
, or download in or
Title: The Teddy Bears' Picnic and Other Stories
Author: Boulton; Ackroyd
Worksheets Don't Grow Dendrites 2010 US$ 33.95 169 pages
Biology for the IB Diploma 2015 US$ 47.00 415 pages
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types > Amateur theater
- Academic > Performing Arts > Special regions or countries > Jewish theater > Amateur theater
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Education > Philosophy & Social Aspects
- Juvenile Nonfiction