The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Pediatrics PreTest Self-Assessment And Review
The closest you can get to seeing the USMLE Step 2 CK without actually taking it
Pediatrics: PreTest Self-Assessment & Review is the perfect way to assess your knowledge of pediatrics for the USMLE Step 2 CK and shelf exams. You'll find 500 USMLE-style questions and answers that address the clerkship's core competencies along with detailed explanations of both correct and incorrect answers. All questions have been reviewed by students who recently passed the boards and completed their clerkship to ensure they match the style and difficulty level of the exam.
- 500 USMLE-style questions and answers
- Detailed explanations for right and wrong answers
- Targets what you really need to know for exam success
- Student tested and reviewed
416 pages; ISBN 9780071761222
, or download in or
More from this author
- Pediatrics PreTest Self-Assessment & Review, Twelfth Edition2009US$ 33.00417 pages
- Case Files Pediatrics, Third Edition2009US$ 36.00512 pages
Essentials of Nonprescription Medications and Devices 2009 US$ 40.00 241 pages
Professionalism in Medicine 2009 US$ 34.00 482 pages