The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Office 2013 On Demand
Need answers quickly? Office 2013 on Demand provides those answers in a visual step-by-step format. We will show you exactly what to do through lots of full color illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions.
Inside the Book
• Office: Organize information and add impact with online pictures and video, SmartArt diagrams, tables, and charts
• Word: Create great-looking documents using themes, templates, and video
• Excel: Use organizing, processing, and presenting tools to quickly create data tables and charts
• PowerPoint: Create powerful presentations faster using ready-made design templates and themes
• Access: Use full-featured templates and application parts to create desktop and web app databases.
• Outlook: Use tools for creating and managing your e-mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks
• Publisher: Use ready-made design templates to quickly create a brochure or a newsletter
• Office Web Apps: View and edit your Office documents in a browser
• Online Sharing: Save, open, and share Office documents on Skydrive and Office 365 SharePoint from all your devices
• Prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam
Bonus Online Content
Register your book at queondemand.com to gain access to:
• Workshops and related files
• Keyboard shortcuts
Visit the author site: perspection.com
• Online Workshops that focus on real-world techniques
• MOS Exam Prep
• More than 700 of the most essential Office 2013 tasks
768 pages; ISBN 9780133352979
, or download in or
Title: Office 2013 On Demand
Author: Steve Johnson; Perspection Inc.
The Innovators 2014 US$ 16.99 528 pages