The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Locating Postcolonial Narrative Genres
This volume explores how postcolonial texts have determined the emergence of formal innovations in narrative genres, focusing on the literary and delineating the evolution of specific narrative techniques as part of an emerging postcolonial aesthetics. Essays visit genre as a powerful tool for the historicizing of literature within cultural discourses.
242 pages; ISBN 9781135936372
, or download in or
More Literary Criticism
How to Read Literature Like a Professor Revised 2014 US$ 10.99 314 pages
Prometheus Bound 2012 US$ 6.95 99 pages
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Journalism. The periodical press, etc. > By region or country
- Academic > Literature > Journalism. The periodical press, etc. > By region or country
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Academic > Literature > Theory. Philosophy. Esthetics
- Literary Criticism > Semiotics & Literary Theory