The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Locating Postcolonial Narrative Genres
This volume explores how postcolonial texts have determined the emergence of formal innovations in narrative genres, focusing on the literary and delineating the evolution of specific narrative techniques as part of an emerging postcolonial aesthetics. Essays visit genre as a powerful tool for the historicizing of literature within cultural discourses.
242 pages; ISBN 9781135936372
, or download in or
More from this author
More Literary Criticism
Forster's A Passage To India 1964 US$ 4.95 59 pages
The Pillow Book of Sei Shonagon 2011 US$ 13.95 144 pages
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Journalism. The periodical press, etc. > By region or country
- Academic > Literature > Journalism. The periodical press, etc. > By region or country
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Academic > Literature > Theory. Philosophy. Esthetics
- Literary Criticism > Semiotics & Literary Theory