The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Handbook of Distance Education
The third edition of this award-winning handbook continues the mission of its predecessors: to provide a compendium of research in all aspects of distance education, arguably the most significant development in education over the past three decades.
752 pages; ISBN 9781136635564
, or download in or
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Moral and religious education > Religion and education. Education under church control > Christian education. Church education > Protestant
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Education extension. Adult education. Continuing education > Distance education
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Education & Training
- Education > Distance Education & Learning
- Education > Computers & Technology