The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Digital Forensics Processing and Procedures
Meeting the Requirements of ISO 17020, ISO 17025, ISO 27001 and Best Practice Requirements
This is the first digital forensics book that covers the complete lifecycle of digital evidence and the chain of custody. This comprehensive handbook includes international procedures, best practices, compliance, and a companion web site with downloadable forms. Written by world-renowned digital forensics experts, this book is a must for any digital forensics lab. It provides anyone who handles digital evidence with a guide to proper procedure throughout the chain of custody--from incident response through analysis in the lab.
- A step-by-step guide to designing, building and using a digital forensics lab
- A comprehensive guide for all roles in a digital forensics laboratory
- Based on international standards and certifications
736 pages; ISBN 9781597497459
, or download in or
More from this author
- Handbook of Electronic Security and Digital Forensics2010US$ 328.00708 pages
- Archaeological Theory and Scientific Practice2001US$ 34.00224 pages
- Academic > Public Affairs > Criminal justice administration > Police. Detectives. Constabulary > Police duty. Methods of protection > Investigation of crimes. Examination and identification of prisoners
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminal justice administration > Police. Detectives. Constabulary > Police duty. Methods of protection
- Computers > Security