Kindle Fire HD: The Missing Manual
Amazon’s Kindle Fire HD combines the most popular e-reader and tablet features in one sleek package, and with this entertaining guide, you’ll master everything the Fire has to offer. With loads of illustrations, step-by-step instructions, and savvy tips, you’ll learn how to manage your media library in the cloud, find the coolest apps, and make the most of your Kindle Fire experience—no matter which model you choose.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Read all about it. Find ebooks and newspapers in the Kindle Store, and add your own books and magazines.
- Use great new features. Discover Amazon’s X-Ray service, and parental controls for individual users.
- Take in a show. Watch movies and TV series, and display your photos and videos.
- Go online. Browse the Web and manage email with Wi-Fi and 4D LTE.
- Fill up your jukebox. Listen to your favorite music from Amazon and iTunes.
- Load up on apps. Get popular games, guides, and references with Amazon’s Apps for Android.
- Get to work. Read PDFs, Word files, Excel spreadsheets, and other docs.
304 pages; ISBN 9781449360559
, or download in or
Title: Kindle Fire HD: The Missing Manual
Author: Peter Meyers
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages