The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
EPUB 3 Best Practices
Ready to take your ebooks to the next level with EPUB 3? This concise guide includes best practices and advice to help you navigate the format’s wide range of technologies and functionality. EPUB 3 is set to turn electronic publishing on its head with rich multimedia reading experiences and scripted interactivity, but this specification can be daunting to learn. This book provides you with a solid foundation.
Written by people involved in the development of this specification, EPUB 3 Best Practices includes chapters that cover unique aspects of the EPUB publishing process, such as technology, content creation, and distribution.
- Get a comprehensive survey of accessible production features
- Learn new global language-support features, including right-to-left page progressions
- Embed content with EPUB 3’s new multimedia elements
- Make your content dynamic through scripting and interactive elements
- Work with publication and distribution metadata
- Create synchronized text and audio playback in reading systems
- Learn techniques for fixed and adaptive layouts
372 pages; ISBN 9781449329150
, or download in or
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages