The Agile Architecture Revolution
How Cloud Computing, REST-Based SOA, and Mobile Computing Are Changing Enterprise IT
The Agile Architecture Revolution places IT trends into the context of Enterprise Architecture, reinventing Enterprise Architecture to support continuous business transformation. It focuses on the challenges of large organizations, while placing such organizations into the broader business ecosystem that includes small and midsize organizations as well as startups.
- Organizes the important trends that are facing technology in businesses and public sector organizations today and over the next several years
- Presents the five broad organizing principles called Supertrends: location independence, global cubicle, democratization of technology, deep interoperability, and complex systems engineering
- Provides a new perspective on service-oriented architecture in conjunction with architectural approaches to cloud computing and mobile technologies that explain how organizations can achieve better business visibility through IT and enterprise architecture
Laying out a multidimensional vision for achieving agile architectures, this book discusses the crisis points that promise sudden, transformative change, unraveling how organizations' spending on IT will continue to undergo radical change over the next ten years.
304 pages; ISBN 9781118417874
, or download in or
Title: The Agile Architecture Revolution
Author: Jason Bloomberg
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Large industry. Factory system. Big business > Industrial policy
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Technological innovations. Automation
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Industry
- Business > Information Management