The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Coding with Coda
Like to build websites in the wild with your MacBook? This concise hands-on guide introduces you to the ideal editor: Coda 2. Rather than clutter your screen with shell access, a separate CSS editor, and a version control app, you’ll discover how Coda’s "one-window web development" bundles everything into one neat application. Take Coda on a trial run, then learn step-by-step how to configure each feature to fit your working style. You’ll find out firsthand how Coda will save you time and effort on your next project.
- Get to know Coda’s workflow by building a sample site
- Delve into features such as the tab bar, path bar, sidebar, and Sites view
- Set up your own development environment—and dig deeper into the editor’s options
- Get tips for taking full advantage of the text and MySQL editors
- Create a Git or Subversion repository for source control management
- Learn the finer points of sharing project documents across a network
- Discover the built-in reference books, and learn how to extend Coda
64 pages; ISBN 9781449356071
, or download in or
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages