The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Cultural Geography
**Named a 2014 Choice Outstanding Academic Title**
Combining coverage of key themes and debates from a variety of historical and theoretical perspectives, this authoritative reference volume offers the most up-to-date and substantive analysis of cultural geography currently available.
- A significantly revised new edition covering a number of new topics such as biotechnology, rural, food, media and tech, borders and tourism, whilst also reflecting developments in established subjects including animal geographies
- Edited and written by the leading authorities in this fast-developing discipline, and features a host of new contributors to the second edition
- Traces the historical evolution of cultural geography through to the very latest research
- Provides an international perspective, reflecting the advancing academic traditions of non-Western institutions, especially in Asia
- Features a thematic structure, with sections exploring topics such as identities, nature and culture, and flows and mobility
576 pages; ISBN 9781118384435
, or download in or
More from this author
- Ireland, the Great War and the Geography of Remembrance2003US$ 43.00206 pages
- Nature Displaced, Nature Displayed2011US$ 94.00284 pages