The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Business Behaving Well
Social Responsibility, from Learning to Doing
Social responsibility has become a goal for both employers and employees in the business community. But what does the term social responsibility mean, and what paths must businesses take to have a positive impact on society? Business Behaving Well provides a rationale and roadmap that will enable businesses to integrate social responsibility into their purpose and operations.
Using real-world examples from a broad variety of industries, including health care and education, editor Ron Elsdon and his fellow authors describe how nonprofit and public sector entities can structure effective relationships with private firms for everyone's benefit. Addressing strategic issues as well as practical implementation, Business Behaving Well is for anyone who is actively engaged in the business world, individuals working in the public and nonprofit sectors, and students and faculty who study the relationship between business and social issues. It provides both the tools and structure to apply principles of business social responsibility, while inspiring readers with enthusiasm and the confidence to take action.
272 pages; ISBN 9781612344034
, or download in or
More from this author
- Affiliation in the Workplace2002US$ 88.00278 pages
- Building Workforce Strength: Creating Value Through Workforce and Career Development2010US$ 45.00261 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Labor market. Labor supply. Labor demand
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Social responsibility of business
- Business > Business Ethics
- Business > Nonprofit Organizations & Charities