The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Problem Solving and Data Analysis Using Minitab
A Clear and Easy Guide to Six Sigma Methodology
Six Sigma statistical methodology using Minitab
Problem Solving and Data Analysis using Minitab presents example-based learning to aid readers in understanding how to use MINITAB 16 for statistical analysis and problem solving. Each example and exercise is broken down into the exact steps that must be followed in order to take the reader through key learning points and work through complex analyses. Exercises are featured at the end of each example so that the reader can be assured that they have understood the key learning points.
- Provides readers with a step by step guide to problem solving and statistical analysis using Minitab 16 which is also compatible with version 15.
- Includes fully worked examples with graphics showing menu selections and Minitab outputs.
- Uses example based learning that the reader can work through at their pace.
- Contains hundreds of screenshots to aid the reader, along with explanations of the statistics being performed and interpretation of results.
- Presents the core statistical techniques used by Six Sigma Black Belts.
- Contains examples, exercises and solutions throughout, and is supported by an accompanying website featuring the numerous example data sets.
Making Six Sigma statistical methodology accessible to beginners, this book is aimed at numerical professionals, students or academics who wish to learn and apply statistical techniques for problem solving, process improvement or data analysis whilst keeping mathematical theory to a minimum.
488 pages; ISBN 9781118307526
, or download in or
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages