The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Rheumatology, Third Edition
The most up-to-date and readily accessible rheumatology resource available
The third edition of this trusted quick-reference guide has everything you need to keep pace with this fast-moving field—presented in the acclaimed CURRENT format. A practical reference for primary care providers, the book simplifies the treatment of difficult-to-manage rheumatologic diseases and disorders, such as arthritis, lupus, and sarcoidosis.
- NEW full-color photographs
- NEW chapters on clinical genetics, drug-induced syndromes, and metabolic myopathies
- Straightforward, expert coverage of the entire range of rheumatology disorders
- Full explanations of common and major disorders in clinical immunology
- Concise chapters geared to the needs of trainees and clinicians
- First section that addresses common but difficult-to-diagnose rheumatologic complaints—and delivers key “approach to the patient” strategies
672 pages; ISBN 9780071638067
, or download in or
More from this author
The Infertility Cure 2008 US$ 9.99 303 pages
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2014 2013 US$ 79.00 1854 pages