The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Wiley CPA Examination Review 2013 Focus Notes, Auditing and Attestation
Auditing and Attestation
Wiley CPA Exam Review Focus Notes: Auditing and Attestation, 2013 reinforces key concepts for the computerized CPA Exam in an easy-to-read-and-carry spinal bound format. It provides a review of all the basic skills and concepts tested on the CPA exam, teaching important strategies to take the exam faster and more accurately.
- Covers auditing procedures, auditing standards generally accepted in the United States, and other standards related to attest engagements
- Includes tips on identifying and interpreting annual reports, stock reports, and other published material to help with the research requirements of the new case study simulations
- Offers a handy, easy-to-carry, spiral bound reference manual
- Provides a simplified and focused approach to solve exam questions and reinforce material being studied
- Includes acronyms and mnemonics to help candidates learn and remember a variety of rules and checklists
Wiley CPA Exam Review Focus Notes: Auditing and Attestation, 2013 is designed to provide pertinent knowledge in formats that are easy to understand and remember.
288 pages; ISBN 9781118607947
, or download in or
More from this author
- Frommer's Spanish PhraseFinder and Dictionary2011US$ 8.99
- Wiley CPA Exam Review Focus Notes 2012, Regulation2011US$ 40.00