The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Java and Android Application Development For Dummies eBook Set
Two complete e-books covering Java and Android application development for one low price!
This unique value-priced e-book set brings together two bestselling For Dummies books in a single e-book file. Including a comprehensive table of contents and the full text of each book, complete with cover, this e-book set gives you in-depth information on using the Java language to create powerful Android applications for mobile devices. Best of all, you'll pay less than the cost of each book purchased separately.
You'll get the complete text of:
Java For Dummies, 5th Edition, which shows you how to
- Master object-oriented programming and use J2SE 7.0 and JDK 7
- Work with new libraries, closure, parallel frameworks, and other new features
- Create basic Java objects and reuse code
- Handle exceptions and events and work with variables, arrays, and collections
Android Application Development For Dummies, 2nd Edition, which covers
- Creating amazing apps for the latest Android smartphones and tablets
- How to download and install the SDK and start working with the JDK tools
- Directions for adapting your existing phone apps for use on Android tablets
- Steps for publishing your apps to the Google Play Store
About the authors
Barry Burd, PhD, author of Java For Dummies, is a professor of mathematics and computer science and a frequent contributor to online technology resources. Michael Burton is a Groupon software engineer and the creator of Groupon, Digg, TripIt, OpenTable, and many other Android apps. Donn Felker is an Android programmer, Microsoft ASP Insider, and MCTS in Web Client Development for .NET 2.0 and 3.5. They are coauthors of Android Application Development For Dummies, 2nd Edition.
No Place to Hide 2014 US$ 12.99 256 pages
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Application software; Development
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web