Creative Thinking For Dummies
Being creative can be tough - and trying to come up with greatideas under pressure can leave the great ideas under wraps!Creative Thinking For Dummies helps you apply creativethinking techniques to everything you touch, whether it's thatnovel you have inside you or the new business idea you've had thatwill make you the next hot entrepreneur ??? or anything inbetween.
Creative Thinking For Dummies is a practical, hands-onguide packed with techniques and examples of different ways tothink creatively. It covers a range of techniques, includingbrainstorming, lateral thinking, mind mapping, synectics, drawingand doodling your way to great ideas, meditation and visualization,word and language games, and divergent thinking.
- See the world in a different way, and realise that you aresurrounded by creative inspiration
- Brainstorm new ideas successfully and try out some lateralthinking exercises
- Open your mind to a new way of thinking and nail down thosegreat ideas
- Discover creative thinking techniques using games, words,drawings, and storytelling
- Let creativity enhance all aspects of your life, whetherdeveloping your personal skills, becoming more professionallyeffective, or using creative thinking techniques to help yourchildren develop their creative minds
You'll soon discover that everybody, including you, has a wealthof creative potential within—you just need to tap intoit!
384 pages; ISBN 9781118381632
, or download in or
Title: Creative Thinking For Dummies
Author: David Cox
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Education of special classes of persons > Exceptional children and youth. Special education > Gifted children and youth
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Moral and religious education > Religion and education. Education under church control > Christian education. Church education
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Forms of education > Home education
- Self-Help > Creativity
- Self-Help > Personal Growth
- Psychology & Psychiatry