The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Creative Thinking For Dummies
Being creative can be tough - and trying to come up with great ideas under pressure can leave the great ideas under wraps! Creative Thinking For Dummies helps you apply creative thinking techniques to everything you touch, whether it's that novel you have inside you or the new business idea you've had that will make you the next hot entrepreneur ??? or anything in between.
Creative Thinking For Dummies is a practical, hands-on guide packed with techniques and examples of different ways to think creatively. It covers a range of techniques, including brainstorming, lateral thinking, mind mapping, synectics, drawing and doodling your way to great ideas, meditation and visualization, word and language games, and divergent thinking.
- See the world in a different way, and realise that you are surrounded by creative inspiration
- Brainstorm new ideas successfully and try out some lateral thinking exercises
- Open your mind to a new way of thinking and nail down those great ideas
- Discover creative thinking techniques using games, words, drawings, and storytelling
- Let creativity enhance all aspects of your life, whether developing your personal skills, becoming more professionally effective, or using creative thinking techniques to help your children develop their creative minds
You'll soon discover that everybody, including you, has a wealth of creative potential within—you just need to tap into it!
384 pages; ISBN 9781118381632
, or download in or
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Education of special classes of persons > Exceptional children and youth. Special education > Gifted children and youth
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Moral and religious education > Religion and education. Education under church control > Christian education. Church education
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Forms of education > Home education
- Self-Help > Creativity
- Self-Help > Personal Growth
- Psychology & Psychiatry