The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Effective Teacher Evaluation
A Guide for Principals
Enrich the quality of teaching and learning in your school with meaningful teacher evaluations!
This is the essential guide for principals who want to improve the teacher evaluation process, develop highly qualified teachers, and improve student achievement levels in their schools. This "hands-on," practical handbook provides principals with specific strategies, including:
- Using the best objective evidence available
- Putting the teacher at the center of the process
- Using multiple data sources which vary by individual teacher
- Incorporating student achievement data
- Inspiring ongoing teacher reflection and analysis
128 pages; ISBN 9781452280868
, or download in or
Understanding by Design, Expanded 2nd Edition 2005 US$ 32.95 383 pages
Digital Leadership 2014 US$ 27.95 265 pages