Getting to YUM
The 7 Secrets of Raising Eager Eaters
The science of Taste Training will take your kids from "yuck" to "yum!"
Teach your kids to eat, just as you teach them to read
Mealtimes with kids are often a battleground, with parents trying to force one more bite and kids resisting and protesting. But it doesn't need to be this way. Getting to YUM guides parents in teaching their children—whether babies, toddlers, or big kids—to enjoy eating all kinds of foods. Tested by families across North America, this new taste-training method prevents and cures picky eating while putting the fun back into food! This fun, easy-to-use book includes:
- The seven secrets of successful taste training.
- Fun games and experiments based on hands-on education and the latest scientific research.
- 85 healthy, easy, tasty recipes for babies, toddlers, young children, teenagers—and even adults!
- A unique flavor ladder approach that teaches kids to love eating a wide range of foods.
- Real-life success stories from families who have used these techniques to train good eaters for life!
288 pages; ISBN 9780062248718
Title: Getting to YUM
Author: Karen Le Billon
Emotional Intelligence 2012 US$ 13.99
How To Win Friends and Influence People 2010 US$ 11.99 320 pages
Getting the Love You Want, 20th Anniversary Edition 2007 US$ 9.99 368 pages
His Needs, Her Needs 2011 US$ 19.99