The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
EPUB From the Ground Up: A Hands-On Guide to EPUB 2 and EPUB 3
CREATE PERFECTLY FORMATTED E-BOOKS WITH EPUB!
You'll learn how to set up your EPUB file, select fonts, add images, and even incorporate audio, video, interactivity, and more features with EPUB 3. The book explains how to convert your file for use on various devices, including the Kindle. The most popular free software for EPUB creation, such as Sigil and Calibre, is also discussed. Detailed examples help you understand the concepts covered in this hands-on resource.
- Learn how to use XML, HTML, and XHTML to code your EPUB file
- Enhance the visual quality of your e-book with CSS
- Change fonts and add colors and images
- Create the table of contents and manage reading order using Navigation Center eXtended (NCX) and Open Packaging Format (OPF) files
- Convert your EPUB file to Kindle and other formats
- Discover how digital rights management (DRM) and signatures protect e-books and how to secure embedded fonts with font obfuscation
- Learn to use EPUB 3 enhancements, including support for audio, video, and Flash files, Mathematics Markup Language (MathML), Synchronized Multimedia Integration Language (SMIL), and more
All examples and source code in the book are available for download at www.mhprofessional.com/EPUB
, or download in or
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages