The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
ASP.NET in a Nutshell
ASP.NET in a Nutshell is a concise, one-volume reference to everything you need to make effective use of ASP.NET. An invaluable resource that goes beyond the published documentation to highlight little-known details, stress practical uses for particular features, and provide real-world examples that show how features can be used in a working application, ASP.NET in a Nutshell is the definitive guide for developers of both applications and web services.
Updated for Visual Studio .NET 2003, the 2nd edition of this book includes fresh information on application and web service development, custom controls, data access, security, deployment, and error handling, new material on web application development for mobile devices, plus an overview of the class libraries. For developers who still use Microsoft's older ASP technology, this book also provides information for migrating to ASP.NET.
The material in ASP.NET in a Nutshell is presented in three sections:
- A fast-paced introduction to ASP.NET that examines topics such as building ASP.NET applications, developing web services, creating custom controls and user controls for maximum code reuse, debugging and handling errors, understanding ASP.NET security, and configuring and deploying an ASP.NET application
- A detailed reference to the properties, methods, and events of the most frequently used ASP.NET classes which include the Page class and the new .NET classes, such as HttpApplicationState and HttpSessionState, which correspond to the intrinsic objects in classic ASP. Configuration settings in web.config are also documented
- A Quick Reference to the types (the classes, structures, interfaces, delegates, events, and enumerations) found in web-related namespaces to the .NET Framework Class Library.
1000 pages; ISBN 9781449365660
, or download in
More from this author
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Functional programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Internet programming
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Internet > Web Site Design
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web
- Computers > Programming