Chronic Total Occlusions
A Guide to Recanalization
"Chronic total occlusions continue to represent one of the greatest challenges to interventional cardiologists." - Cardiovascular Research Foundation -
Chronic Total Occlusions or CTOs can be found in 30% of patients with coronary artery disease.
Despite advances, CTOs remain one of the most frequently identified lesions in interventional cardiology yet least likely to be successfully treated.
The prevalence of the disorder is vexing. The threat to your patients is significant. The condition is complex. And, treatment remains a challenge.
Learn how to approach CTOs from internationally-recognized physician-educators
Turn to Chronic Total Occlusions: A Guide to Recanalization, 2e for expert insight into the world of CTOs and clear, practical guidance you can apply directly and immediately in your cath lab.
Offering the most comprehensive information available, this completely updated second edition provides you wih:
- Full-color images from the diagnostic modalities that are essential in identifying CTOs
- Data on indications and efficacy from the most recent clinical trials
- Practical guidance on the selection and use of the latest wires and devices
- Even more tips and tricks from leading operators from the world’s busiest centers
- Clinical cases to illustrate some of the more complex scenarios and common complications
- And more!
Chronic Total Occlusions: A Guide to Recanalization, 2e is the guide you can count on to improve the CTO success rate at your facility. Order your copy today!
320 pages; ISBN 9781118542477
, or download in or
Title: Chronic Total Occlusions
Author: Ron Waksman; Shigeru Saito
Managing Infectious Diseases in Child Care and Schools 2008 US$ 47.00 209 pages
Being Mortal 2014 US$ 10.99 320 pages
Clinical Manual of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology 2012 US$ 74.00 485 pages
Anatomy of an Epidemic 2010 US$ 1.99