The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Beginning SharePoint 2013 Development
A complete revision to a popular SharePoint developer's resource
Fully updated for SharePoint 2013, this book is an ideal starting place for SharePoint development. Covering all the major topics that a new developer needs to know in order to get started, this resource contains 100 percent new content and addresses the major overhaul to the SharePoint 2013 platform. The team of authors, led by Microsoft's Steve Fox, presents you with a detailed overview that helps you establish a starting point for development. They then walk you through ways to advance your knowledge so that you leverage the new SharePoint 2013 features to build custom solutions.
- Addresses developing managed or unmanaged applications
- Provides an overview of Windows Azure for SharePoint
- Looks at common developer tasks in SharePoint 2013
- Gets you started with building, packaging, and deploying SharePoint 2013 applications
- Highlights essential points of security in SharePoint 2013
Touching on everything from developing applications using Office services to development workflow applications, Beginning SharePoint 2013 Development covers everything you need to know to start confidently working with the platform today.
456 pages; ISBN 9781118654873
, or download in or
Title: Beginning SharePoint 2013 Development
Author: Steve Fox; Chris Johnson; Donovan Follette
The Innovators 2014 US$ 16.99 528 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > DOS device drivers (Computer programs)
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Networking