Acquisition, Perception, Coding and Rendering
In this book the authors identify the basic concepts and recentadvances in the acquisition, perception, coding and rendering ofcolor. The fundamental aspects related to the science ofcolorimetry in relation to physiology (the human visual system) areaddressed, as are constancy and color appearance. It also addressesthe more technical aspects related to sensors and the colormanagement screen. Particular attention is paid to the notion ofcolor rendering in computer graphics. Beyond color, the authorsalso look at coding, compression, protection and quality of colorimages and videos.
Individual chapters focus on the LMS specification, colorconstancy, color appearance models, rendering in synthetic imagegeneration, image sensor technologies, image compression, andquality and secure color imaging. Ideal for researchers, engineers,Master’s and PhD students, Digital Color: Acquisition,Perception, Encoding and Rendering offers a state of the art on allthe scientific and technical issues raised by the different stagesof the digital color process – acquisition, analysis andprocessing.
1. Colorimetry and Physiology – The LMS Specification,Françoise Viénot and Jean Le Rohellec.
2. Color Constancy, Jean-Christophe Burie, Majed Chambah and SylvieTreuillet.
3. Color Appearance Models, Christine Fernandez-Maloigne and AlainTrémeau.
4. Rendering and Computer Graphics, Bernard Péroche, SamuelDelepoulle and Christophe Renaud.
5. Image Sensor Technology, François Berry and Omar AitAider.
6. From the Sensor to Color Images, Olivier Losson and EricDinet.
7. Color and Image Compression, Abdelhakim Saadane, Mohamed-ChakerLarabi and Christophe Charrier.
8. Protection of Color Images, William Puech, Alain Trémeauand Philippe Carré.
9. Quality Assessment Approaches, Mohamed-Chaker Larabi, AbdelhakimSaadane and Christophe Charrier.
, or download in or
Title: Digital Color
Author: Christine Fernandez-Maloigne; Frederique Robert-Inacio; Ludovic Macaire
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages