Static Analysis of Software
The Abstract Interpretation
This book presents real examples of the formal techniques called "abstract interpretation" currently being used in various industrial fields: railway, aeronautics, space, automotive, etc.
The purpose of this book is to present students and researchers, in a single book, with the wealth of experience of people who are intrinsically involved in the realization and evaluation of software-based safety critical systems. As the authors are people currently working within the industry, the usual problems of confidentiality, which can occur with other books, is not an issue and so makes it possible to supply new useful information (photos, architectural plans, real examples).
, or download in or
Title: Static Analysis of Software
Author: Jean-Louis Boulanger
Sams Teach Yourself Android Application Development in 24 Hours 2011 US$ 31.99 513 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Computer software; Testing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Software Development